Moving Forward

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Yesterday started off a little crazy at work, with several new patients coming in from the ER, but slowed down as the day drew to a close. I'm glad we only had two providers yesterday (I had thought we were only going to have one, but the doctor maddest in after morning surgery), because if we'd had all three, it would've been a really hectic day.

We only have two providers again today, so I may not have to do x-ray. That would be good, as I can continue to work ahead and get every little thing done before I take off a few days for Spring Break. It'll be nice to go down to see James and relax and have fun for a few days. Joe also wants to go down to see James (and bring a friend) the weekend the Saturday and Sunday before he leaves for CA, so we'll probably do that, too. James said there are a few of the escape places down there, so we'll probably do one of those.

I hear Aidan laughing up in her room right now. It's 5:00 am. Lol, how odd that she's awake this early, lol.

You know what bothers me about Trump? Well, besides everything? I don't know how he can deny climate change and global warming. It's just crazy. And what the heck is wrong with his brain? And who gives him his facts? Bozo the Clown? Or the neighborhood ice cream man? And really? He didn't think to check his facts before he said he got the most electoral college votes since Reagan? LOL.



He really must be making SNL gleeful, because their skits are soo easy to write right now.


And why are his supporters so silent? Where'd they go?

Oh, this meme has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, but it made me laugh really hard.


Reminds me of this time when... Lol...won't go there. :)

I gotta change the subject...on the news just now, they said that SpaceX is hoping to send the first two private citizens around the moon next year. The two people have not yet been identified, but reached out to SpaceX and probably payed a pretty penny to orchestrate their suicide.

It'd be great if the mission is successful and I really hope it is...but I have friends who work for SpaceX, and I'm pretty sure the rockets are not space-worthy enough (well, maybe they're space worthy, but landing them safely back on Earth seems to be the problem) to haul a couple passengers for a joyride around the moon. I mean, the rockets they plan to use for this haven't even been tested yet!


You can find see a news article about the trip around the moon HERE.

However, I do wish SpaceX huge success. And I hope our first space tourists have an amazing adventure and return to tell us about it.

Well, wow...it's already time to get ready for work...mornings fly by sometimes!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your much appreciated comment here....