A quick note
I have purposely distanced myself from all the blogs except from Jenny's. I have not been to, have not seen, have not read, or have not commented about anyone else's blog since I said I was done posting however long ago that was. About a month now, I think.
I am not singling out or personally atttacking any one person or any specific blog when I mention haters. I realize with a certain amount of fame , the haters, in general, will come out of the woodwork.
So, the assumption that I am commenting anonymously on my own blog is false.
That's all I'm going to say about it. When I said I am done with the other blogs, I meant it. However, I still read chasechat and I feel the need to respond to a comment that said I bash other blogs "daily." That's not true.
8 comments:
-
Mindy you always stay positive and that is why people attack you, they failed at the chase, they are jaded, they want, they need to drag you to their miserable level. Don't let them.
Anonymous
-
So, "I have not been to, have not seen, have not read, or have not commented about anyone else's blog since I said I was done posting however long ago that was."
Yet,
"However, I still read chasechat and I feel the need to respond to a comment that said I bash other blogs "daily." That's not true."
I only bring this up because of the ease of seeing condradiction. I firmly disagree with what recently happened at Chase chat and it is now apparent that pointing this out will now result in a ban. Yet, insulting a person does not.
I enjoy your blog Mindy but I think everyone should stay away from Chase chat now-a-days.
Mark
-
Yes, Mark, I see how I mis-spoke. I should have said:
I haven't seen, read, been to, or commented about certain blogs, not all blogs. I still read CC, some of Dal's, and Jenny's.
And I agree, Mark, it's often better to stay completely away from the blogs, but I have some good friends that play on the three I mentioned, and I value what they say.:)
-
A 12 yr old Grace Vanderwaal , (Clay) addresses this. Silly games. Don't let them get your goat, you may need them to pull your chariot. Keep writing and hope to see you on the path.
-
Mindy, I understand that you value what your friends say but there is a nice saying from the late Ronald Reagan, "Trust, but verify".
Mark
-
I think you are a good person Mindy. The ilk of the dark will be attracted to and attack the beacons of light. The collective within The Chase is sensing a climatic anticipation of it being found. This sensing is stirring anxiety within the collective though it is the subconscious that is aware. This is causal of the effect of rudeness being rampant. Within a probability of 2 weeks to a months time , it may be found. There is a likelyhood that there is serveilance to notify creator of the chase of this ever being found. It is possible to measure potentials by observing the collective.
There is never a random even.
Be as you are, for you are great.
Zeus.
Popular Posts
-
....will find it this summer. That's my prediction, which may be wrong, but is probably right. You know who has a whole bunch of wrong p...
-
Day One Santa Freakin Fe: Today was an awesome day from start to end. Our flight was long, but fun because I skunked James in Trivia Scien...
-
Edit: Because I dress comfortably doesn’t mean I can’t do this...when I WANT to. :) I'm getting the flow of the new office. It...
-
Forrest Fenn is not evil incarnate. I never said he was. Forrest Fenn is, however, a donkey's butt. Forrest Fenn is a donkey's butt...
-
Had a great Skate Date Night. It was the first tine in ten years either of us have skated indoors, so at first we were pretty shaky. We were...
-
...is me. :) But who am I to say who can or can't be Vikings? Like I heard someone say recently, "Imitation is the sincerest form...
-
I had a more productive day than I thought I would yesterday. Since we only had a morning schedule, I got off work a little early and took...
-
I'm feeling a little rushed today, so I'm sorry for this hastily thrown together post. Hopefully, it will be interesting to someone....
-
Update: Tomorrow, the truth starts coming. Stay tuned. All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you. Watch video for t...
-
We had a fun, relaxing weekend. Saturday, we laid out in the sun while the slow cooker made chicken n dumplings, played darts (2 games, Jame...
About Me
Stats
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(161)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Wyoming Wonderland
- STOP Moments in Life
- A quick note
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Internal Wiring
- Misconceptions about Vikings
- Norse Code
- The End of the World
- Planting a tree...
- Treasure Dream
- Unicorn Rescue
- Minus One
- At Work
- Like a Knife...
- Miso Tired
- Here Come Changes
- The Fourth
- Mantra of Content
- Rocky Night
- Cold War
-
▼
May
(20)
i support your statement Mindy, I post here and so do other anonymous people. What is a Presby? That is not a real person -he threatened lawsuit because his wife's name was on CC - he understands anonymous. Ignore him - he is just a windbag.