Blessed

Tuesday, February 20, 2018
I can't believe how blessed I feel to have found this great practice to work for. The director of radiology is training me this week on getting into the many different hospital systems we use to pull reports and such for the docs. As we were walking down the hall to the lunchroom, one of the nurse's pulled the director aside and said, "By the way, she's awesome," indicating me. I think my smile went from ear to ear. I'm picking up everything very quickly and I've already learned the whole computer system and have learned two of the doctors protocols. I am working with two new doctors I haven't met yet today, so I'm excited to meet them and learn their protocols.

Here's a few from my workstation. There are two additional computer screens that I use to the right of the one shown, too.


When I got home, I saw that since James had the day off, he continued working on his front yard water feature. I had mentioned that some blue would look really good, and he made it happen in a really neat way:


After I admired the progress of the water feature, I did a workout, despite being a little tired. It was tough, but I made it through. I figured if I fight through it tired, it'll be a little easier when I'm not as tired. It felt good, but I'm a little sore today.

OH...I wanted to shout out to Ricky real quick. Ricky, Jeff admitted to trespassing, too, and he admitted to searching on a military base, so maybe you should make a new "rap sheet" for Jeff, too. It's only fair. And you're posting libel by the way, because saying Stephanie has been arrested (has a rap sheet) is not only false, but you are posting it as fact.

Okay, back to some more fun stuff. Yesterday, I found this little rainbow pad that I used to keep a little diary in when I was 13-14 years old. I said some very silly stuff in it that made James and I laugh.


For example: 



"Sunday, January 31, 1982

We went to horse (back riding) lessons today. Boy was that fun. We gave the great horse a bath & carrots. He was very gentle. He was a great thoroughbred. It was very easy riding him for our first lesson. Right after we gave him a bath, he rolled in the dirt! His name is Phinality (Finality) & he is an English riding horse." 

I guess I didn't use many adjectives back then. Lol. Finality eventually became my friend's horse, then my horse, then her horse again. He was an over 16 hands tall gray thoroughbred, mostly white with some light gray dapples and a silvery mane. I wish I had a picture, but I bet my friend Trisha does. I'll see if I can get a pic from her (we're still friends). 

Here's some silly drawing. Remember "popcorn pumpers?" Lol.



Oh, and this little excerpt from Friday, September 3rd, 1982:

"Star Wars is back and I want to see it again. When I see it again it will be my 21st time. I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark 20 times and Empire Strikes Back 20 times."

Yep, a nerd from the start. Lol. 

Have a great "Tyrsday!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your much appreciated comment here....