Functioning...kinda

Monday, December 12, 2016
The diagnostic test I had Friday was wasn't too bad in itself, and not too bad Saturday. I mostly followed instructions to lie down as much as possible and to not bend down to pick anything up off the floor, or do anything that would stretch my back.

Lol, they obviously haven't been to my house, where there's ALWAYS something to pick up off the floor. And if I don't pick it up, I'll surely forget about it and trip over it later on. 

Monet also desperately needed a bath.

I thought I was safe from the "dural headache" they said I might get. And I guess it happens quite often because the entire five or six hours I was at the hospital, they warned me about it, almost like it was a certainty. But by Saturday afternoon, I deemed myself safe. 

So I was surprised as yesterday went on and my head started to hurt worse and worse. I laid down, and it felt better. As long as I stayed in bed, flat, I was ok. So, that's what I did, and watched about everything I could find on YouTube about Pueblo History, then caught up on Stephen Colbert, and then watched watched about everything BBC Earth had to offer. 

After that, I grabbed my ipad and tried to find a particular drawing shown in one of the documentaries of the Pueblo. It's a drawing of a bloody meeting between the Spanish and the Pueblo Indians. I took a pic of it while it was on the TV. I was interested in it because it showed a palm tree, and there are many vague hints toward palm trees in TTotC.


To me, it looks more like a battle between the Seminoles in Florida than with the Pueblo Indians. But the documentary portrayed it as Spanish and Pueblo, so I went online to try and find the pic but quickly was distracted by some of the old NM maps I found. Particularly, this one:


I was drawn to a specific part of the map...because it reminded me of Diggin's page 99 map...


And then I found this map:


Which also reminded me of a part of the map on page 99:


And also reminded me of a photoshopped part of a photo on F's Old Santa Fe Trading Co., webiste:


Anyway, those were just a couple similarities I happened upon yesterday...and looking at those pics made me pull up some of my old discoveries and reopen my curiosity about them. 

I still want to know why Forrest has a palm "halo" over his head in his water hole picture:


And who or what is that little bird man kneeling on the right?

And why does Forrest have an 8 on his forehead in this pic?


There are so many things I've discovered, and each piece seems to confirm my spot a little more. But I'm pretty sure I still don't have a thorough enough plan to retrieve the treasure (IF it's there). It will most likely have to wait until Spring. I've only spent about $2000 on all of my searches combined, and I want to keep it under $3000 by the time I find the chest. I'm not going to be someone who throws away all my responsibilities to find a treasure...

And why does this kid have a wrench on his head?



Anyway, my head is just throbbing, and I'm really hoping I can make it through the day without an ER visit. Lol. It really is a terrible headache...

But, I'm gonna try and tough it out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your much appreciated comment here....