![]() |
| And man, they're trying hard. |
I'm trying to take a little break from the chase to focus more on work and other projects, just like Bet wants me to, and Presby, and seemingly everyone on the other blog, but they keep posting utter nonsense to try and provoke me back.
Now, moving on...
In my spare time, I'm preparing a couple of TedEd lessons, one of them with my son, Joe. I'm trying to get Aidan to write to TedTalks about her journey, but she's really busy with work until the springtime.
Anyway, there are a few TedTalks about the value to be found in video games, but Joe and I have noticed a few things we haven't seen others talk about, so we're in the idea-planning stage of that one. And I'm working on one about the myths about Vikings, coincidentally enough. I noticed the newest lies on the other blog came from a "VikingH8r." Lol. How cute that is, Ricky or Presby. I think it was Presby who posted a a bunch of Viking hate on ChaseChat before he deleted it, and Ricky is all about the military...hey...maybe Presby and Ricky are the same person!
Oh geez, that wasn't very nice of me. Let me clarify--I can't be sure Ricky or Presby are the same person.
And really, the chase and it's current state of chaos is starting to bore me. I can't get back to my spot til spring, I'm pretty sure, since Christmas is going to take any spare cash I might have, which will be very little. But that's okay, because I've learned that Christmas is about way more than gifts.
I'm planning to put up the Christmas tree my mom bought last year when I get home from work tomorrow. It'll be sad not having her here for Christmas. I still can't bring myself to watch any of the videos I took when we talked in the last few weeks of her life, and I can't listen to the voicemails on my phone from her yet, either. One day, I will. Just not yet.
It's way too hot for December here in New Smyrna Beach. Today it's supposed to get to 87 or some similar ungodly temperature.
Some good news: James is being transferred to Naples, FL, and the move could happen very fast. He's currently looking at some houses online and preparing his home to put up for sale next week!
Today is shaping up to be another super busy day. Our schedule is packed, and I'm in x-ray all day, except for a two hour period around lunchtime when I have to get a test done at a neurologist's office. I've still got to pick this week's winning teams for football. Maybe I can win twice in a row!
Let's see...what else? Not much else is going on...just keeping putting one foot in front of the other and trying not to trip or slip on banana peels and fall face first into pies.
Thanks for your nice comments yesterday, both on the blog and by private email. That means a lot.
But right now, I guess I need to get my clothes in the dryer and get ready for work...






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your much appreciated comment here....